SOLD @ AUCTION!
Auction Location: Auction On Site
Outstanding Value Property, offering entry point into tightly held market location.
One owner since new. A rare opportunity to purchase this well-loved full brick home in a family friendly neighborhood. This original, well maintained free standing residence is immediately livable. The home offers future scope for rejuvenation to add your own personal touches for capital growth.
Offering flexible living areas, featuring high patterned ceilings, the home includes 3 bedrooms, if required, separate lounge/dining areas plus an additional sun-room at the rear. Features:
* Free standing one owner brick home
* Traditional bungalow features
* Original kitchen and updated bathroom
* Flexible living areas, including front sun-room plus rear sun-room/teenagers retreat
* Driveway access for small car to rear garage, plus off street parking
* Neat block of 368sqm approx.
* Walk to city or westbound buses, Hammond Park, Bunnings for boys toys & close by to eateries & amenities of Ashfield, Haberfield and Five Dock.
Summary: This home presents a great entry point for quality Ashfield living.
Close to Ashfield Station, bus, pool, local public and private schools and the famous foodie strips of Haberfield & Ashfield.
Properties are seldom available in this location.
Contact: Steven McCarthy Ashfield Area Specialist
Phone: 9716 6222
Mobile: 0418 229 829 please sms for more details